The Bum's Rush of James Comey




On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

JAMES COMEY


From Clinton emails to alleged Russian meddling in election: The events leading up to Comey’s firing

Trump fires Comey: Shades of Watergate

On Trump firing FBI Director James Comey

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

Pro-Trump group hits Comey as 'showboat' ahead of testimony

Comey Told Sessions: Don’t Leave Me Alone With Trump

The critical information in James Comey’s written statement OPINION

 ‘I need loyalty’: James Comey’s riveting prepared testimony about what Trump asked him, annotated

Comey’s testimony could turn congressional probes toward question of obstruction

Initial Comments on James Comey’s Written Testimony

Selfless acts of social awkwardness: The James B. Comey story OPINION


"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

LA Times columnist Robin Abcarian: “Trump thought he had some kind of bromance going with Comey. He wined him. He dined him. And because he is transactional to his core, he expected a little somethin’ somethin’ in return.”
"He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia…” — Comey in his prepared testimony

"Shortly afterwards, I [James Comey] spoke with Attorney General Sessions in person to pass along the President’s concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the Attorney General to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened ... was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply."

Said Comey: “Lordy, I hope there are tapes.”

A LIGHTER CLICK:
COMEY, COMI, COME

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




NOTE: The news sources here vary.  Not all sources have the same credibility, but in an effort to share some different perspectives, they are included here.  This compendium itself cannot claim to be unbiased.  Please take into consideration where these different perspectives originate in assessing their value.  Thank you.

Comments